Teaching Internship Programme (mathematics, computing or physics - 3 wks paid)
At GLF Schools we believe that the best place for trainee teachers to learn how to become excellent classroom practitioners is in a school, so we are opening our classroom doors and offering undergraduates the opportunity to experience a three week PAID internship (£300 per week, totalling £900 for the completed programme).
By joining us for this 3 week paid placement, GLF Schools affords you the opportunity to gain:
- A deeper understanding of life in school
- To learn from expert colleagues through a programme of learning, support and observations
- To co-plan and deliver lessons or parts of lessons
- To work one to one with a mentor who is an excellent classroom practitioner in their specialism
- To network with qualified subject specialists and other colleagues
- To develop skills to add to your CV
- To work with the School-Based Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) Team who will support your school placement and subsequent applications to train to teach
Do I meet the criteria?
- Are you currently a university undergraduate?
- Are you interested in teaching mathematics, computing or physics?
- Would you like the opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of teaching and learning whilst earning £300 a week?
- Complete our application form by the 28 February 2022 by clicking on the link HERE and/or contact the GLF SCITT Team via email@example.com for further information or visit our website HERE
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview before the 31 March 2022
- Following a successful interview, candidates will be asked to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. This is a safeguarding requirement as you will be working in schools and with children
- The programme will begin in June 2022